Redstone is excited to provide our Unanet Clients with the new features and functions that are part of Unanet Release 22.3. There are numerous new functionalities that will help clients streamline their processes.
New Features and Functions
- Analytics Updates
- Month-End Financial Package Reports (Analytics Studio only)
- Accrual Leave Balances (Analytics+ and Analytics Studio)
- Person Burdened Rates
- ICE Schedule Reports
- GOVCON Core Updates
- Fixed Price Projects: Estimate Percent Complete Using Burdened Cost
- Cost Elements to Expense Types
- Invoicing Enhancements
- Default for Project Self-Assign Setting
- Project Planning and Resource Management
- Other Enhancements
Analytics+ and Analytics Studio (available for cloud clients only)
Month-End Financial Package Reports (Analytics Studio only)
- Presentation ready versions of CXO Scoreboard tile which is automatically delivered for month-end financial packages. These will automatically deliver monthly.
Accrual Leave Balances (Analytics+ and Analytics Studio)
- Ability to report on accrual balances to Analytics with
- Leave Accrual Details Data Object
Fields for Cost Rate and Total Liability are coming with release 22.4 on 04/30 Columns for Cost Rate and Total Liability are coming with release 22.4 on 04/30
Person Burdened Rates
- Ability to create reports with burdened rate calculations (Analytics+ and Analytics Studio)
- Person Burdened Rate Data Object
- Person Burdened Rate standard report will be added with 22.4 on 4/30
ICE Schedule Reports
- New reports supporting ICE Schedules G-1 and H.
GOVCON Core Updates
Fixed Price Projects: Estimate Percent Complete Using Burdened Cost
Ability to estimate percent complete for Fixed Price projects based on direct labor and expense plus indirect costs. Customers can now include indirect cost in their calculations with the addition of the burdened cost method of calculating percent complete.
Cost Elements to Expense Types
Added functionality to enforce mapping of new Expense Types to Cost Structures and the correct Cost Element upon creation of a new Expense Type or the editing of an existing one.
Renaming of the existing button to Post/Add (so the name matches the behavior) and added a new button (labeled Post >) that posts the invoice and takes you back to your filtered list highlighting the next row ready to be posted. This change impacts the behavior of the Vendor Invoice, and Vendor Payment functions and will be added to the Journal Entry screen with the 22.4 release on 4/30
Default for Project Self-Assign Setting
Most customers do not allow self-assignment to projects. The self-assign default setting can now be controlled through an admin setting where the self-assign checkbox is not automatically checked when creating a new or copying a project.
Admin-Properties-General-Project Access-Disable Self Assign
Project Planning and Resource Management
People Assigner Redesign (Cloud-only) Continuing the updates to Forecasting released last quarter, we’ve redesigned People Assigner with:
- A more intuitive Criteria filter Wizard that is consistent with the new People Planner
- An improved UI/UX overall with enhanced interactions, while
- Retaining all the Key Features of Assignments
Changes to IRS regulations required addition of four new categories to the 1099 category drop-down in Admin>Setup>Accounting>Accounts
Track 1099-NEC and Track 1099 export templates for that table were also updated. The new categories are:
- 1099-MISC, Box 11 - Fish Purchased for Resale
- 1099-NEC, Box 5b - Local Tax Withheld
- 1099-NEC, Box 6b - Locality, and
- 1099-NEC, Box 7b - Local Income
If you have questions or would like assistance walking through the new release features, please let us know. Our Unanet Team is here to assist you through the process.