This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of the enhancements included in the Deltek Costpoint 8.2 release scheduled for Spring 2024. Deltek Costpoint’s 8.2 release has cool new features and enhancements in Accounting, CRM & Contracts, Planning, Projects, Materials, People, T&E, Reports & Analytics, and more! We will also discuss Deltek’s commitment and approach to continuing improvement, including a new release cadence for updates and enhancements. We will discuss the roadmap for innovations and Deltek’s continued focus on Cybersecurity.
Learning ObjectivesAt the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand upcoming features and enhancements of the Deltek Costpoint 8.2 release.
- Understand when they can expect these enhancements to apply to their company.
- Understand what they can do to prepare for the upgrade.
- Understand Deltek’s roadmap for continuous improvement and the new update release cadence.
- Understand how the new release cadence will impact upgrade testing and the continued focus on cybersecurity.
Program ContentDuring the webinar, your faculty will discuss:
- Upcoming features and enhancement of Deltek’s Costpoint 8.2.
- The expected release dates for the Costpoint 8.2 upgrade.
- Expectations and preparation steps for the Costpoint 8.2 upgrade.
- Deltek’s roadmap for continuous improvement and the new update release cadence.
- How the new release cadence will impact upgrade testing and the continued focus on cybersecurity.
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.