FREE Training Webinar
Redstone Government Consulting, Inc. and Elements Global Services are sponsoring a training webinar for Government Contractors on October 27, 2021.
Join Us for “Top HR & Payroll Compliance Issues in International Contracting"
O v e r v i e w
This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of issues to consider when pursuing an international government contract. Compliance with human resources and employment law requirements is more complicated when you have OCONUS work due to the need to navigate the statutory requirements for employees and/or contractors in numerous countries. Our panel will discuss the more pressing labor and compliance issues that should be on your radar if you have or are considering an international government contract. The attendees will learn about common pitfalls and how to avoid these HR and other legal risks.
L e a r n i n g O b j e c t i v e s
At the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify key HR compliance issues to consider in international contracting.
- Topics your team should evaluate at the proposal phase for OCONUS contracts.
- Operational issues to weigh before going global.
- Identify questions you should be asking your team if you are already working on an OCONUS contract.
P r o g r a m C o n t e n t
During the webinar, the participants will learn:
- The importance of staying abreast of and compliant with international labor laws when you have OCONUS employees or contractors.
- What an Employer of Record (EOR) is and how it works to benefit contractors with global employees.
- How to evaluate the pros and cons of embarking into the world of international contracts.
- Suggestions to address the most common challenges faced when managing a global workforce.
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.