In today's complex regulatory environment, being prepared for a Department of Labor investigation is crucial for businesses of all sizes. This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of the best practices to ensure you're not only prepared for these investigations but can also prepare to respond to them successfully. We'll guide you through the intricacies of investigations, help you identify potential compliance risks your company may face, and provide strategies to address possible violations and penalties. Arm yourself with the insights and tools needed to confidently manage and prepare to respond to Department of Labor challenges.
Learning ObjectivesAt the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for Department of Labor Investigations by the Wage & Hour Division and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
- Identify any compliance risks your company may have and how to minimize them.
- Best Practices to ensure compliance with Department of Labor requirements.
- Prepare for and respond to a Charge of Discrimination, Harassment, or Retaliation filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
During the webinar, your faculty will discuss:
- How and when an investigation by the Department of Labor may be initiated.
- What to expect during a typical Department of Labor investigation.
- Current Hot Topics in the Department of Labor.
- Recordkeeping Requirements.
- Violations and penalties related to findings of non-compliance.
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.