This FREE webinar will offer attendees an understanding of the importance of project setup decisions in Costpoint. Attendees will learn information about project structure decisions, revenue setup decisions and other important decision areas within the project setup. We will also discuss what role each department plays in ensuring that all contractual requirements are met.
At the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify contract billing, reporting, and funding requirements.
- Discuss what decisions need to be made during a contract kick-off meeting.
- Identify if and what ceilings need to be in place.
- Identify how to capture revenue.
- Understand and identify work force setup.
This webinar will include topics such as:
- What are my billing, reporting, and funding requirements?
- What departments need to be involved in a project structure kick-off meeting?
- What ceilings are necessary to capture cost as defined in the contract?
- How do I choose my revenue formula?
- What is a project work force and how do I determine which screens are needed?
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.