Join Us for our "Government Compensation for Government Contractors - Part 2" Training Webinar on August 16, 2017
o v e r v i e w
This Free webinar is the second of two parts which will address compensation policies and compensation costs on US Government Contracts. Part 2 will provide an overview of FAR 31.205-6 and an in-depth discussion of those subsections which pose the highest risk from the perspective of cost allowability. The faculty will also discuss how certain CAS (Cost Accounting Standards) are embedded in subsections of FAR 31,205-6. The Part 1 webinar will be on July 26, 2017 and it will focus on compensation reasonableness, FAR 31.205-6(b) (Click Here for Part 1).
l e a r n i n g o b j e c t i v e s
At the completion of this one hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the FAR provisions which apply to contractor compensation
- Identify the FAR criteria which define expressly unallowable components of compensation
- Identify other FAR subsections which are considered unallowable activities, thus unallowable compensation
- Identify and obtain the ASBCA cases which focused on unallowable compensation costs
p r o g r a m c o n t e n t
During the webinar, your faculty will share their FAR and CAS expertise focused on the components of compensation which are or could be interpreted as unallowable. Discussion topics will include:
- FAR Part 31.205-6 overview
- FAR Part 31.205-6 subsections covering:
- Incentive compensation
- Compensation related to unallowable activities (e.g. lobbying)
- Compensation based upon changes in stock prices
- Compensation for owners of closely held corporations
- Accrued (but unpaid) compensation
- Statutory cap on employee compensation
- ASBCA cases focused on FAR 31.205-6
About Redstone Government Consulting, Inc.
Our Company’s Mission Statement: RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.
In achieving government contractor goals, all consulting services are planned and executed utilizing a quality control system to ensure client objectives and goals are fully understood; the right mix of experts with the proper experience are assigned to the requested task; clients are kept abreast of work progress; continuous communication is maintained during the engagement; work is managed and reviewed during the engagement; deliverables are consistent with and tailored to the original agreed-to scope of work, and; follow-up communication to determine the effectiveness of solutions and guidance provided by our experts.Please visit Redstone Government Consulting, Inc. on the web at www.redstonegci.com.
Copyright 2017. Redstone Government Consulting, Inc.