This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of a Contractor’s Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
At the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify consequences of an inadequate CPSR system.
- Explain the sequence of events and timeline.
- Identify the CPSR universe.
- List focus areas for the CPSR team.
- Describe the differences between initial, special and follow-up reviews.
- Know where to look for the DFARS requirements and why they are important, even for a small business.
During the webinar, your faculty will discuss:
- How to prepare a CPSR universe that meets the requirements, but limits exposure.
- That the procurement personnel should be working as a team with business development, proposal preparers and requestors.
- The three main aspects of a CPSR.
- How they can help the company by having an adequate purchasing system.
- Why it is important to complete your corrective action plan (CAP) quickly if the company does not pass the review.
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.