Join Us for “DFARS Business System Audits - What to Expect” Training Webinar on April 29, 2021
O v e r v i e w
This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of DFARS Business System Audits, general requirements, the audit process, auditor expectations, and recommended contractor actions to prepare.
L e a r n i n g O b j e c t i v e s
At the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify DFARS Business Systems
- Discuss Business System Adequacy Criteria
- Discuss the DCAA and DCMA audit processes for Business System audits
- Identify major Business System Risk Areas and Common Pitfalls
- Discuss Contractor Actions Prior to and During the Audit
P r o g r a m C o n t e n t
During the webinar, your faculty will discuss:
- What are the DFARS Business Systems?
- Who is Subject to DFARS Business System Requirements?
- What Criteria Determines Business System Adequacy?
- What Can I Expect During the Audit?
- What are the Biggest Risks in a Business System Audit?
- How Can I Prepare for an Audit?
- What Should I do During an Audit?
- What Should I do if a Deficiency is Found?
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.