This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of interrelationship between requirements set forth in the Federal Acquisition Regulations Part 31 and the Cost Accounting Standards.
At the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the CAS standards required based on FAR 31.205 cost principles
- Understand what complying with a CAS standard through FAR 31.205 means
- Define the overall CAS expectations built into FAR 31.201 through 31.203
- Understand how DCAA auditors view CAS standards
During the webinar, your faculty will discuss:
- How FAR Part 31 and CAS work together
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.