This FREE webinar will offer attendees an overview of the Affirmative Action Program requirements of the Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and a summary of the various components of a compliant Affirmative Action Plan. This webinar will explain the types of audits performed by OFCCP and provide an overview of the information which must be submitted when audited. Finally, a brief update of proposed changes to OFCCP compliance will be provided.
At the completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Determine if an Affirmative Action Program is required of your company
- Identify and understand the basic requirements of an Affirmative Action Program for employers with fewer than 50 employees
- Identify and understand the basic requirements of an Affirmative Action Program for employers with greater than 50 employees
- Understand the basic process and expectations of an OFCCP audit
During the webinar, your faculty will discuss:
- Required action items of a compliant Affirmative Action Program
- The components of an Affirmative Action Plan
- The types of OFCCP audits and the information which will be required to be provided to OFCCP
- Recent and potential changes in OFCCP compliance
About Redstone GCI
RGCI enables contractors doing business with the U.S. government to comply with the complex and challenging procurement regulatory provisions and contract requirements by providing superior cost, pricing, accounting, and contracts administration consulting expertise to clients expeditiously, efficiently, and within customer expectations. Our consulting expertise and experience is unparalleled in understanding unique challenges of government contractors, our operating procedures are crafted and monitored to ensure rock-solid compliance, and our company’s charter and implementing policies are designed to continuously meet needs of clients while fostering a long-term partnership with each client through pro-active communication with our clients.
For more information, contact:
Lori Beth Moses,
Redstone Government Consulting, Inc.
501 Madison Street SE, Suite 100
Huntsville, AL 35801